August 9 Cam
August 10 Cam
August 11 Brad
August 12 no karaoke
August 13 Cam
August 14 Cam
August 15 Cam
August 16 Cam
August 17 Brianna
August 18 Brianna
August 19 no karaoke
August 20 Cam
August 21 Cam
August 22 Cam
August 23 Brianna
August 24 Cam
August 25 Brianna
August 26 no karaoke
August 27 Cam
August 28 Cam
August 29 Cam
August 30 Cam
August 31 Cam
September 1 Micheal
September 2 no karaoke
September 3 Cam
September 4 Cam
September 5 Cam
September 6 Cam
September 7 Cam
September 8 Jae Lynn
September 9 no karaoke
September 10 Cam
September 11 Cam
September 12 Cam
September 13 Cam
September 14 Cam
September 15 Brad
September 16 no karaoke
September 17 Cam
September 18 Cam
September 19 Cam
September 20 Cam
September 21 Cam
September 22 Brad
September 23 no karaoke
September 24 Cam
September 25 Cam
September 26 Cam
September 27 Cam
September 28 Cam
September 29 Brad
September 30 no karaoke
October 1 Cam
October 2 Cam
October 3 Cam
October 4 Cam
#1-227 Pinehouse Drive, Saskatoon Saskatchewan
To Access our Song Database, download the Crackers Restaurant App!
Winter League 2019 Waiting List
Fall League Tuesday
September 25,26,27 - 80's Week - whether it's studs, black leather and big hair, or funky glasses, green hair and new wave music.....or maybe just some good old fashioned country, 80's is the theme. Two songs from that decade is what I need from you. An extra point per song if you come with costume or props.
October 2,3,4 - Disco/Rock 70's - Dance music in the 70's was called disco, so don't let that word scare you youngins. If disco ain't your thang, then get down with some 70's rock instead. Once again, dress the part for extra points!
October 9,10,11 - Ten Years After - Find a band that has spanned at least a decade. Then, sing an early song by them and then one a minimum of ten years later. It will be interesting to hear how much or how little a band can evolve over the years. Costumes and or props will get you that extra point per song. (James Cooper suggested this theme last year)
October 16,17,18 - Karaoke Roulette - just as in the Spring Fun League, I will be picking popular songs as per Rolling Stone Magazine's top 500 songs of all time, list. I will kick things off by picking a song and a person to sing that song. Once that person is done singing that tune, they will then pick someone to sing a song of their choosing (from the list of course). The night is meant to be fun. Everybody will get 1st place points for attending. Those absent or not willing to play will get the maximum amount of points for your evening. I will have the roulette song list posted soon.
October 23,24,25 - Song of the Year - I will assign each of you a year and all you have to do is pick any two songs from that year to perform. Pretty easy stuff. Dress up for extra points!
October 30,31,November 1 - NO LEAGUE THIS WEEK! Halloween Break!
November 6,7,8 - Angry Birds - simply sing two of the angriest songs that you know. I'm sure we will all hear a lot of "Never Again", "U Outta Know" and "Bitch" over those three nights. Dig a little deeper people. There are tons of angry tunes out there. Remember, this is your interpretation of the song. So really, you can't go wrong.
November 13,14,15 - Musicals, Movies and Disney - this night is strictly for attendance purposes. Pick songs from your favorite Broadway Musicals, Movies or yes....even Disney. I promise to only groan a few times over the course of the evening. There will be no judging on this night, it will only be for fun. So, again....first place points for everyone in attendance.
November 20,21,22 - Hicktown Hits - yee haw, it's country night! Whether you're a fan of this genre or not, you cannot avoid it especially living in Saskatchewan. So, let's give it it's due. Two country songs. In the past I've allowed groups like Blue Rodeo and some Eagles songs to slip into this category. However, let's leave them alone this time. All you need is a cowboy hat to get an extra point per song!
November 27 - Semi Finals - everyone singing on this evening has a shot to be in the Finals. The people who finished 4th or lower overall on their respective nights, will get the chance to sing 1 song. It can be a song you've already performed in this league. People who've been absent more than one night, unfortunately will not qualify for the semi finals. 11 people will make it from this group, into the finals.
November 29 - Finals - the top eleven people from the semi final will join the 9 people (people who finished 1st, 2nd or 3rd overall on their respective nights) for a total of 20 performers. You will sing 1 song on this night, so make it your best!
Rules for The Fall League 2018
- have fun! Get to know those people who are singing on your evening. They just may become your best friends.
- watch how others sing and perform to possibly pick up some tips that you can use for your own performances.
- dressing up in costume isn't mandatory, but it will get you an extra point per song.
- your scores are determined by two factors. 1. vocals. 2. performance. Each category has a maximum of 10 points per song. Plus that extra 1 point for costume/props for a possible total of 21 points per song.
- the singing order is picked randomly by an online number generator that I use.
- singing begins at 9pm sharp!
- if you are going to be late or not show up at all, please let me know in advance. text 306-270-2068
- in the past I've allowed 2 absences. I've cut that down to 1 for this league. (I still may change this but likely not.)
- miss more than the allowed dates and you don't qualify for the semi finals or finals. You still however may attend regular league nights .
- I post a critique every night after the league is done. It can be found on this website usually by the next morning.
- as well, a slideshow of the night's events will also be on this website, usually by the next morning.
- don't take this too seriously. Be in competition with yourself and no one else. If you think you can be on the same playing level as some of these people who've been in this for years, you're going to be in for a rude awakening and this will not be a very fun experience for you at all. Consider it like a game of golf. You might go golfing with Tiger Woods but you certainly wouldn't expect to beat him. There will be a wide spectrum of talent in this league. Don't let that intimidate you.
- there's going to be someone in first place and someone in last place each week. If you're ultra competitive, then I suggest you grow a thick skin because results differ from week to week from judge to judge. You may be 1st one week and last the next.
- a judges schedule will be made a few weeks before league begins. Only after everyone has completely decided to be in this for the duration will I proceed with that list.
- my definition of a "costume" is anything that you likely wouldn't wear to work. Every performer has stage clothes of some sort.
- any questions at all, feel free to ask!
Song of the Year Theme Night
Nicole Mathison 1971
Brittney Fulton 1974
Jordan Bean 1977
Fred Weeks 1980
Lynnette Bates 1983
Sarah Dorward 1986
Brad Davies 1988
Colten Paul 1989
Traci Morrow 1992
Denis McBain 1995
Erica Hartman 1998
Becca Bousquet 2001
Darren Berger 2004
Tammy Berger 2007
Jay Lutz 2010
Darren Zimmer 2013
Lori Kennedy 2016
Songs for the Karaoke Roulette Nights
Rock with You - Michael Jackson
Call Me - Blondie
Another Brick in the Wall - Pink Floyd
Hold On - Wilson Phillips
Joyride - Roxette
Blaze of Glory - Bon Jovi
Gonna Make You Sweat - C&C Music Factory
Every Rose Has It's Thorn - Poison
Straight Up - Paula Abdul
Faith - George Michaels
Need You Tonight - INXS
Never Gonna Give you Up - Rick Astley
Sweet Child of Mine - Guns N Roses
Walk Like an Egyptian - Bangles
Livin on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
The Twist - Chubby Checker
Smooth - Santana
Mack the Knife - Bobby Darin
How Do I Live - Leann Rimes
I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
Macarena - Los Del Rio
Physical - Olivia Newton John
Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson
Unbreak My Heart - Toni Braxton
Betty Davis Eyes - Kim Carnes
Hot Legs - Rod Stewart
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
Ballroom Blitz - Sweet
Roxanne - Police
Rolling in the Deep - Adele
Old Time Rock n Roll - Bob Segar
Flashdance - Irene Cara
Night Fever - Bee Gees
We Will Rock You - Queen
How You Remind Me - Nickelback
Help - Beatles
Satisfaction - Rolling Stones
Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepson
Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
Black Horse and a Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
What's Up - Four Non Blondes
More Than a Feeling - Boston
Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
Hungry Like the Wolf - Duran Duran
Hot Child in the City - Nick Gilder
Roxy Roller - Sweeney Todd
Raise a Little Hell - Trooper
Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
I Wanna Rock - Twisted Sister
Cum on Feel the Noise - Quiet Riot
Thunder Rolls - Garth Brooks
Goodbye Earl - Dixie Chicks
Fast As You - Dwight Yoakim
Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker
Fall League Sponsors
Lyell & Mary Lou Plamondon
Judy & Gary Karpinka
Veronica Swirsky & Spa Academy
Marcie Wallman & Kent Harris
Lori Kennedy and Avon
Judges Schedule Fall League 2018
September 25th Danyal Gibson & Erica King
September 26th Lynnette Bates & Jordan Bean
September 27th Tim Hawryluk & Owen Wisner
October 2nd Ramona Logan & Tim Grummett
October 3rd Fred Weeks & Jay Lutz
October 4th Mark Lopez & Micheal Wade
October 9th Kim Wall & Shirley Lennox
October 10th Tammy Berger & Darren Berger
October 11th Bex Murphy & Tara Enns
October 23rd Gary McKinlay & Veronica Swirsky
October 24th Becca Bousquet & Denis McBain
October 25th Andrew Lessmiester & Brett Abdai
November 6th Chris Shmigelski & Megan Shmigelski
November 7th Brad Davies & Traci Morrow
November 8th Brianna Stirton & Brittney Schapansky
November 20th Jeremy Kuin & Matt Kuin
November 21st Lori Kennedy & Darren Zimmer
November 22nd Angel Wall & Bruce Brodie
November 27th TBA
November 29th TBA